[ic] Component woes

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:37:00 2001

Hello all again,
         I'm attempting to write a custom component for the right hand side
of a top/left/right template.  I've all ready written two of them, with no
problems, but for some reason, the one I'm working on now, is not
displaying on the page.  It appears on the UI->CONTENET->page-edit section,
and you can select it, it just won't  display on the actual page.  There
are no errors being reported in the error logs.  Here's my component code
(which is based/modified on the best component):

[comment]
ui_component: affiliate_links
ui_component_type: vertical
ui_component_group: vertical
ui_component_label: Affiliate Links

banner:
         widget: text
         width: 40

[/comment]
<!-- BEGIN COMPONENT [control component affiliate_links] -->

     [control banner Affiliate Sites]

<!-- END COMPONENT [control component affiliate_links] -->

Any one have ideas?  The permissions match the rest of the components, and
the other "original" components for the right side work fine.  IC version
4.8.2 (CVS today) perl 5.6.1, RH7.1
Thanks in advance!

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer