[ic] FW: Upcoming Webcasts: Migration to Linux, Red Hat Training, and E-Commerce

Thu Sep 6 18:27:01 2001

Quoting Ron Phipps (rphipps@reliant-solutions.com):

I am sure Jim Evans will post that to the list (or send me a copy so
I can).  I think Dan probably got that as a part of an Under The Brim
mailing...

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

until you hear them speak. -- unknown