[ic] Encryptor Variable Question

Robert Trembath interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 18:39:00 2001

Hi everyone,
Just an easy question, but I couldn't find a specific answer in the docs.
It's late and I'm working on my usual 2 hours sleep so I apologize if this
is redundant.

When I upgraded from IC4.6.5 to 4.8.1, I was able to get all my catalogs
working but one. Now the only remaining issue is the credit card number that
used to be on the e-mail that was sent to the store owner is now missing. I
am not using encryption or PGP because everything is on the local machine
but I cannot find the card number anywhere. Can someone tell me how to get
the CC# back on the email sent to the owner and where it is stored so I can
get the CC numbers for orders already placed since upgrading.

Thanks,
Robert