[ic] Me Being Lazy

Fri Sep 7 15:00:00 2001

Quoting Jeremy Peel (jeremy@lswwm.com):
> I wish someone would bookmark each message to its corresponding number at
> the top of the list.
> I am lazy when it comes to scrolling through a bunch of text.
> When I know which of the messages I would like to read by the table of
> contents.
>
> PLEASE

If you can tell us what "bookmarking a message" is, then perhaps
everyone will do that. I have been on the Internet since 1987, and
had never heard the term until today. 8-)

If you are talking about providing the proper reference header, I
wouldn't be holding your breath; I have been asking people not to use
the lazy and inconsiderate top-quoting method on the list for over two
years and over half of people still do it. There are lots of people who
use very lousy mailers and editors and it shows.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Dick Feynman