[ic] Me Being Lazy

Korey interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 16:29:01 2001

Hey Mike.
 What would be the prefered way of responding to the question posted on the
list?
as well as what the Subject line needs to say for the htdig to reference it
properly?
Archive are a massive help when searching for answers but I only wish there
were better ways of doing boolean searches, with "and", "or" and "not"  for
keywords.
 and Do I really need to register with RedHat dot com to get the "most" out of
the
minivend.com, I assume that Im not missing much by refusing to sell my self out
to another database on the internet.
  Tell me what you think
Thanks

-Korey