[ic] Algorithms

Mark R. Misko interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 17:37:00 2001

Thanks for the advice, I have already done that and the shipping is
calculating correctly.

I am running version 4.6...at the present time, we cannot upgrade to 4.8.1,
but soon.  I swapped the in the new shipping.asc file from 4.8 and have
updated shipping methods.  There seems to be predefined algorithms as well.
When you edit a shipping method, there is a pull down menu titled,
"Calculate based on this algorithm".  I would like to add in the algorithms
for FedEx as well.  I need to update whatever file stores those algorithms
as that would be easier than entering in all new formulas.  Make sense at
all?  Maybe I am way off on this one.  I basically need the updated file
from version 4.8.1 that stores those algorithms...I have the build, I just
need to know the name of the file.

-Mark