[ic] CC validation

John Cherbini interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 18:05:00 2001

Ok, I went through the wizard, and it seems to have helped a bit.

I also went back to the MCK test page, and it works well.

Now, when I place an order, I can see MCKencrypt start up, and take up all
remaining CPU until the process is killed 300 seconds later.

I then get a 500 Internal server error.

Does this ring a bell to anyone??

Thanks!!

JC