[ic] Me Being Lazy

Fri Sep 7 19:48:00 2001

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Jeremy Peel wrote:

JP>>I wish someone would bookmark each message to its corresponding number at
JP>>the top of the list.

I've got NO idea what you are chatting about. At this moment, this is
message number 75 here. After I purge this message base, this will be
message 34. Which message number would you like me to bookmark?

Which list are we discussing? This is my in-box list. Is that the one
that you are referring to?

JP>>I am lazy when it comes to scrolling through a bunch of text.

So, because you are lazy, you want the rest of us to do your work for
you?

JP>>When I know which of the messages I would like to read by the table of
JP>>contents.

You've got a table of contents?? Aren't you lucky!

Oh! Wait! I get it now! You are one of these people that genuflects to
Bill Gates on bended knee at dawn, at high noon, and at sunset. Because
of your devotion to Lord Gates you get all of these extra niceties that
us mortals are denied. Which color prayer rug are you up to now?

But, in that denial, it is -=I=- that controls my computer, not Bill
Gates (although anyone controlling a computer is like anyone
controlling a cat!)

JP>>PLEASE

Oh! Yes! Please remove Bill Gates from computerdom!

JP>>LightSpeed Software
JP>>On the web at www.lswwm.com
JP>>Or Call 813-679-3547
JP>>
JP>>Now expanding. Come join us!

Are you expanding coherently and properly?

www.slackware.com
www.redhat.com
www.debian.com

(For the true meaning of life!)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, September 07, 2001 at 19:40 PM:
God heals and the doctor takes the fee.

This Linux System has been up 656 hours