[ic] Algorithms

Fri Sep 7 19:56:01 2001

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Mark R. Misko wrote:

MRM>>Can anyone tell me which file the shipping algorithms are located?  I have
MRM>>edited my shipping.asc file, but need to import some new algorithms for the
MRM>>shipping methods.

I think that it was around the end of June that I wrote some detailed
instructions about how I added Priority Mail to the shipping
instructions. Take a look through the archives and find that message.

There are several steps required, but once you do all of the steps it
goes quite well.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, September 07, 2001 at 19:55 PM:
A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.

This Linux System has been up 656 hours