[ic] Do matrix options work in 4.8.1?

Mon Sep 10 06:18:00 2001

Hi,
We handle this by using an items table and a prices table. The items table
has an itemid, title, description, producer, etc. Prices has priceid,
itemid, size, pack, container type, price. We are doing this for beverage
industry products where it is common to have items like Coca-Cola that
have different prices for various container types, sizes and packs while
the characteristics of the item remain constant.

Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact
bill@worldwideimpact.com
413.253.6700