[ic] IC 4.8.1 and ML

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 07:09:01 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 09:50:51AM +0200, David Bordas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I work on fondation demo with IC 4.8.1.
> On checkout page i see this : Mail lists (if any) ...
>
> I'm looking for more information on this.
> Where's store the ML ...
> Should i use an externe product to send e-mail ?
>
> Thanks

Yes, the Mail List software that it is referencing is a third party product.
Interchange just makes it so that customer can be marked to get emails from
the mail list, but cannot actually perform the mail list functionality. Of
course I am sure it could be built as an addon or something if you really
wanted to, but software like mailman makes that a waste of time.

Dave Totten

--
Start random buzzword text:
It is further assumed that market driven quality requires considerable systems analysis and trade-off studies to arrive at the postulated use of dialog management technology.