[ic] Customizing IC

Kat Turner interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 09:25:00 2001

Hi, I am new to IC 4.8 and want to make it look and feel unique. I have a
little experience in html, c++ and visual basic programming so I should be
capable of making any changes that are needed. My only problem is that I
feel like a blind man in a new house when dealing with IC 4.8. I know
everything is there but I can't find the right rooms to go to make the
changes. Is there a web site that has information on the correct way to
change colors menu bars etc. I have almost lived at the Redhat site for the
last week and the way the information is arranged there does not make any
sense to me. Seems they only give bits and pieces of information. and the IC
help file is very lacking in my opinion. Any help would be appreciated.
Kat