[ic] UserTag table_editor

Cormac Robinson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 10:46:01 2001

Hi,

When I start the interchange daemon I get a problem in
accessing the table_editor. I've noticed a similar
query posted to the board

http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-May/008022.html

but I can't find the reply to this if there was one.
This is my second time posting this query ... has
anybody come across this or have they any possible
solutions they'd like to share. My error message is
below.

Any help would be accepted,

Cormac.

[admin@crobinson interchange]$ bin/interchange
-restart
Killing Interchange server 7934 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI...Interchange V4.8.1
Configuring catalog shopper...Required UserTag
table_editor not present. Abortin
g catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor
button

shopper config error: Required UserTag table_editor
not present. Aborting catalo
g.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor
button

shopper: error in configuration. Skipping.
shopper: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s)
(process id 8001)
[admin@crobinson interchange]$