[ic] Very, Very slow check out - possible PGP problem

Mon Sep 10 18:01:01 2001

Quoting mareks66 (mareks66@poczta.onet.pl):
> Hi all!
>
> I installed a new - out of the box - Linux Mandrake 8.0, installed
> Interchange 4.8.1 and .....
>
> all works lightning fast (serching, browsing) but when I hit "check out", I
> have to wait for 60 s for a reply. No errors, but it realy last so long.

Probably you are using the default UPS shipping modes and have no Internet
connection or a very slow Internet connection.

Try changing the ship modes for your country to something else and
see what happens....

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Unix version of an Outlook-style virus:
It works on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone
you know, and delete a bunch of your files at random.