[ic] How does one customize the admin interface for a single admin sit e

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 18:22:01 2001

> Ok.  I would like to create a copy of the admin interface that comes with
> the foundation catalog for each site I do.  The code for the
> admin interface
> seems to be under interchange/lib.  How do I take all that code and put it
> somewhere that I can muck with it for all the sites?  And keep the source
> under a souce code control system.

make a copy in <catroot>/pages/admin/ for each catalog.

this location will override the default admin pages you have found on a
per-catalog basis. So you only need to copy the pages you intend to modify.

Great eh?

Jonathan
Webmaint.