[ic] Internal Server Errors

Moe Pitman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 18:28:00 2001

I have installed Interchange 4.8.1 (the rpm) on a Redhat box, and I am
trying to configure a shopping cart.

My biggest problem is that I get Internal Server Error pages constantly
while using the admin interface, and sometimes while just browsing
through the shop.  Restarting the Interchange server seems to solve this
temporarily, but it happens a LOT.

/var/log/interchange/error.log seems to log almost nothing but server
stops and starts, regardless of logging level.  My own cart has never
logged anything at all, so I am getting a bit frustrated.

The problem seems especially prevalent when I am working with the page
or template editor.

Any suggestions?

--Moe Pitman