[ic] Multiple sql databases with same table names

Mon Sep 10 19:07:00 2001

Quoting interch (interch@web3.valley-internet.com):

> How would I go about setting up IC to be able to access multiple databases
> that all have the same table names from within a single catalog?

Starting in 4.8, that became possible.

Database  vendor1_products  vendor1_products.txt dbi:mysql:vendor1
Database  vendor1_products  REAL_NAME  products

Database  vendor2_products  vendor2_products.txt dbi:mysql:vendor2
Database  vendor2_products  REAL_NAME  products

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow