[ic] Adding rate tables

Mon Sep 10 20:23:01 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Mark R. Misko wrote:

MRM>>How can I add more rate tables for shipping?  I am using version 4.6.

Around the end of June I added Priority Mail to my shipping set up, and I
wrote up all of the details on this list.

Look through the archives for the messages around that time frame from myself
and others about this. Play with what's there. Once you get hung, ask me
specific questions and I'll be glad to help you.

There are a lot of steps, but it's not overy difficult.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 10, 2001 at 20:20 PM:
Progress is made on alternate Fridays.

This Linux System has been up 2 hours