[ic] Installing Interchange on Cobalt RAQ4 - WhoooWeeeee - Any help?

Ross Cousens interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 21:48:00 2001

Jerry,
I have also attempted to try and install IC 4.8.1 on a raq4. I have had no
luck, I found the main problem was the linking between the cgi program and
the catalog (was using cgi wrapper config option), I couldn't get it to find
the catalog at all. And there were a few compile problems that were perl
related, but IC should have run independent of these apparently. I have had
no problems with the tarball on a slackware system, as well as a redhat 6
system, just cobalt linux seems so finnicky. If you have any luck please
post the process you went through to get IC up and running, am very curious.

Regards,
Ross Cousens

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com]On Behalf Of
Jerry Hall
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September 2001 11:20 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] Installing Interchange on Cobalt RAQ4 - WhoooWeeeee - Any
help?

Hey there,

We're trying to install the latest version of Interchange on my Cobalt Raq4.
Do you have, or know anyone who might have, successful results in this task?

We're hoping to find someone to bounce some important questions off of
regarding this.

Thanks much!

Jerry Hall

eWebLab.com
Business and Community Web Sites
How can we help you make the world a better place?

858-274-2121
jerry@eWebLab.com