[ic] Perl modules for IC

Ross Cousens interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 23:50:00 2001

t/hostname..........ok
t/require...........FAILED tests 8-9
        Failed 2/11 tests, 81.82% okay
Failed Test Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
----
t/require.t                   11    2  18.18%  8-9
3 tests skipped.
Failed 1/5 test scripts, 80.00% okay. 2/12 subtests failed, 83.33% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 29
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::libnet had
installation problems:
  Net::Cmd

When installing _ANY_ of the perl modules now, I alweays get failures in
require, and it spacs itself. Being ignorant of perl I have no damn idea on
how to remedy this at all, any suggestions? How would I find out at least