[ic] Very, Very slow check out - possible PGP problem - SOLUTION

Marek Szczepaniak interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 05:52:00 2001

mheins@redhat.com WAS RIGHT, the problem was solved by cutting all of ups
methods of shipping.

What was wondering me, was the fact I hade a second copy of IC installed in
my home - of line. It worked just fine - as you see it was caused by a slow
connection to ups links (from far far away...... from Poland).

Quoting mareks66 (mareks66@poczta.onet.pl):
> Hi all!
>
> I installed a new - out of the box - Linux Mandrake 8.0, installed
> Interchange 4.8.1 and .....
>
> all works lightning fast (serching, browsing) but when I hit "check out",
> have to wait for 60 s for a reply. No errors, but it realy last so long.

Probably you are using the default UPS shipping modes and have no Internet
connection or a very slow Internet connection.

Try changing the ship modes for your country to something else and
see what happens....

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Pozdrawiam,
Marek Szczepaniak