[ic] BUY LIST Button

Wed Sep 12 18:51:00 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Kat Turner wrote:

KT>>Could someone explain what the "BUY LIST" button is supposed to do. I can't
KT>>tell that it does anything when I test IC.

One function that I have found (the only one so far) is if you use the
search function in the upper left corner of the 'Construct' format and you
type in, say 'red', and do a search. It's going to return a list of items
that are red. You can go into each item and alter the quantities of the
various red items that you want to buy, leaving blank those items that you
don't want to buy. Then click on 'buy list' and they will all be put in your
shopping cart.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 18:45 PM:
Go shopping. Buy Stuff. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.

This Linux System has been up 48 hours