[ic] Custom Checkout

Chad Wittrock interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 13 15:36:01 2001

I need my shopping cart to go to a different page when a customer goes to
checkout other than IC's ord/checkout.html. The customer must go to this
other page to enter shipping info and credit card info and submit the order.
I am wondering what variables/tags need to be passed back and forth so that
interchange knows that the order was completed from this other page.

What I would like to do is send the customer to my checkout then send them
back to interchange's reciept page. All the while interchange treats this as
though they checked out using the interchange checkout. The order tracking
and reporting would all work just as it would normally.

Is this possible? Is there documentation someone can point me to? I have
been searching the archives, but not found anything yet. Can someone assist
me with this if there is no documentation?

Thanks in advance
Chad

            ____
  |  | |\ |  ||   Chad M. Wittrock (Chad.Wittrock@uni.edu)
  \__/ | \| _||_  University of Northern Iowa