[ic] Interchnage 4.8 eror help plz

Fri Sep 14 13:29:00 2001

At 03:35 PM 09/14/2001 +0300, you wrote:

>Hi All.
>
>I have some problem when running interchange with apache module
>I got next errors in debug.log
>
>Died in server spawn: options not a database, cannot use as products file
>
>Died in server spawn: Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at
>/usr/lib/interchange/Vend/Data.pm line 674.
>

>And in browser "Internal Server Error"
>So I can't run Interchnage .
>Also I can admit that it  can appear suddenly ,but when I reload page  5 or 6
>times it sometimes keep running with no problem .

Are you using Mysql? There were errors in the options sql table definition
(yourcat/dbconf/mysql/options.mysql) in some versions of the 4.7.x branch,
which became known as 4.8 at an arbitrary point.  The header of the file
may look like this:

Database options options.txt SQL
Database options DSN    __SQLDSN__
Database options DEFAULT_TYPE text

But should look like this in order to work:

Database  options  options.txt __SQLDSN__
#ifdef SQLUSER
Database  options  USER         __SQLUSER__
#endif
#ifdef SQLPASS
Database  options  PASS         __SQLPASS__
#endif
Database options DEFAULT_TYPE text

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax