[ic] Authorize.net

Jim Webster interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 01:31:00 2001

Hi all.

Thx in advance for any help you can provide.
------------

My store is complete and I'm ready to enter my Authorize.net information to
begin processing.  I enter info into the wizard (nothing happens), not
surprising as the wizard really never has worked for me.

Im running IC 4.8.  Can someone please describe in specifc detail, exactly
what and where I need to input/modify IC in order to activate my
authorize.net account?

Pardon me if this a repost or redundant question.  I have searched the forum
and see many authorize.net queries but am uncertain whether or not they
pertain to 4.8 as some of the things listed "to do" don't make sense in
comparison to 4.8.

Jim.
www.saturdaycollectibles.com

jim@powergatenetworks.com