[ic] Basic question - multiple searches on one page

Ben Myles interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 15 06:32:00 2001

Hi,

This question I'm sure is very basic, however I'm tearing my hair out trying
to come up with a solution.

I need to perform two searches on one page. The structure of the searches
I'm using to utilise the in-page search feature is as follows:

[search-region
	]

[search-list]
[/search-list]

[more-list][more][/more-list]

[no-match]
    Sorry, no matches for [value mv_searchspec].
[/no-match]

[/search-region]

I have two of these [search-region][/search-region] searches on my page -
one at the top, one at the bottom. However although they are both using
different categories in the search specs (se=Poran Gatoon and se=Silver &
Gold) the resulting page seems to just use the first search processed on the
page for both searches, regardless of the different specs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben Myles