[ic] Payment through PBS (Denmark)

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 16 06:57:00 2001

> Just a reload of the page instead of a submit is better after changing
> the payment method. This JS hack may help you:

Yes, I'm doing something like that.

But can you help me with my OKpage and Errorpage questions?

The errorpage could maybe look something like
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="Errorpage" VALUE="[process]">
So it will return to the checkout page if there is a validation error at the
payment gateway. But then, how will it tell what problem arose?

I'm more in doubt about the OKpage. Will I point it to
specialpages/receipt.html? Will this see to it, that the report is mailed and
the database is updated? Or will I point it at [process], this time with a
special mode attached?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk