[ic] Basic question - multiple searches on one page

Sun Sep 16 07:54:00 2001

Quoting Ben Myles (ben@blmfreelancing.com):
> Hi,
>
> This question I'm sure is very basic, however I'm tearing my hair out trying
> to come up with a solution.
>
> I need to perform two searches on one page. The structure of the searches
> I'm using to utilise the in-page search feature is as follows:
>
> [search-region
> 	]
>
> [search-list]
> [/search-list]
>
> [more-list][more][/more-list]
>
> [no-match]
>     Sorry, no matches for [value mv_searchspec].
> [/no-match]
>
> [/search-region]
>
> I have two of these [search-region][/search-region] searches on my page -
> one at the top, one at the bottom. However although they are both using
> different categories in the search specs (se=Poran Gatoon and se=Silver &
> Gold) the resulting page seems to just use the first search processed on the
> page for both searches, regardless of the different specs.

You can't pass in two searches by URL. You would need to do an in-page
search with parameters you pass in and handle yourself.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

If you like what you're gettin', keep doin' what you're doin'. -- Hector