[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 07:41:01 2001

> But when it comes to using the Administration interface to setup the
> store it is contrary as hell. The changes that I make either give
> unexpected results or have no effect at all. The help file included seems

You are right about the admin interface. It is not production quality yet.

If someone on this list is working on the admin interface, I'd be glad to
report the trouble I've had setting up a web shop. It ranges from above
mentioned not-working update pages over 'merican Wizards to non-existing
themes.cfg interface.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk