[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 09:30:01 2001

Leon Harris <leon@quoll.com> writes:

> You're not stupid, IC is hard. The learning curve is steep. I have been
> learning it since april, and I still haven't got a fully workable site up. I
> have made progress though, and I will get there.
>
> With respect to the documentation: yes it is rough.

At some places it is quite broken. Just take a look at:

http://ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icupgrade05%2e11

I'm really disposed to apply improvements to the IC documentation,
at least describe some new features I added to IC, but I refuse
to do this as long as the license of the documentation
is not a truly Open Source one (e.g. complies with the DFSG).

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices