[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 11:21:01 2001

"Vlad Sedov" <vlad@humbleguys.net> writes:

> I have been using interchange since minivend days, and i have nothing but good things to say about the product.
>
> what can you bitch about - price? lack of support?...
> seems like most frustrations are caused by either laziness or lack of programming skills.

It is a fact that there _are_ shortcomings and probably a number of bugs
in the overall great product Interchange.

But I'm quite sure that you'll notice these shortcomings and bugs
in closed source eCommerce suites too.

I learned a lot about Interchange
just by reading the source code, although this is sometimes quite
difficult. I squeezed several bugs in IC with this method too.
This isn't possible with closed source products.

Everyone _can_ help improving Interchange.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices