[ic] Require in Global UserTag

Mon Sep 17 15:45:00 2001

Quoting Stefan Hornburg (Racke) (racke@linuxia.de):
> Thanks, Mike, this was really a time-saver.
>
> But I suggest to change the distributed tags accordingly.
> There is IMHO no advantage for this check within
> the sub.

All of the distributed tags work in the way they were intended.
The ones that do the require at runtime do it that way because:

    1. Every time you "use" a module, it adds to core size.
    2. It works fine if you call it in ITL, just not if
       called in embedded Perl.

ALl that needs be done is just to move the require above the
sub if you want to be able to call it with $Tag->tagname().

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Any man who is under 30, and is not liberal, has not heart; and any man
who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has not brains.
 -- Winston Churchill