[ic] Getting back to Interchange after a short stroll!!

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 16:10:02 2001

I'm trying without much luck to go to an external page and then back in
Interchange. All this from ord/checkout.html

The purpose is to go to a Payment Gateway that is located on another web
server.

I can send two links to this gateway: OK and Error. If the payment is
accepted, it will go to OK, otherwise to Error.

I'm sure Mike Heins has discussed this on the mailing list, but I couldn't
find it yesterday, and today the mailing list is struck by Infernal Errors!!
Also, Racke (Stefan Hornburg) has been kind enough to suggest an OK page like
this:

[tmp url][area href="[process]" form="mv_todo=submit
mv_order_route=__ORDER_ROUTES_

[bounce href="[scratch url]"]

but no variant of this theme is working for me :-(

I hope someone can help me or point me to some more information about how to
(shortly) visit the outside from Interchange!!

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk