[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 19:05:01 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "IC-Admin" <interchange@my-school.com>
To: <interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

<<snip>>

> I propose a monthly registration fee to this mailing list to collect
> money for development and documentation support. I like to know, who would
> support this idea and what you consider a price, which would reflect the
> value of help you are getting here.
>
> Birgitt Funk

I would happily make a donation to this list, perhaps even on a monthly
basis. But a manditory fee seems to be contrary to the spirit of the
project. I might never have started lurking on this list a year ago if I'd
had to pay for it. Besides, a set fee might discourage some from making
larger donations.

So I am going to start a trend. I will go right now and put $5 in the tip
jar.

JT