[ic] Need Help setting up UPS Shipping

Mon Sep 17 20:28:01 2001

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, John Larsen wrote:

JL>>I need help setting up shipping.

Most of this has been covered several times in the past 3 months on this
list. I understand that it is all in the archives.

JL>>Can this all be configured from the administration section?

I understand that it can be. I find it much easier to do it ffrom the
command line.

JL>>Is the UPS_ORIGIN supposed to be your local zip code?

That seems logical to me.

JL>>Where do I find the number for the UPS Zone chart? Either im blind or UPS
JL>>doesnt have it on their site.

It is there. They have options for you to enter in your zip code and they
will generate a downloadable Zone Chart for your area.

JL>>Does charge type using UPS WWW lookup work? Im not sure how this all works,
JL>>but it would be stupid  to have the rates internal since they change without
JL>>notice.

If you have an acocunt with them, you will see that they only change once a
year - in February - with surcharges, as needed, during the year.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 17, 2001 at 20:25 PM:
2 + 2 = 4 (for the time being).

This Linux System has been up 46 hours