[ic] Getting back to Interchange after a short stroll!!

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 20:49:01 2001

Kaare Rasmussen <kar@webline.dk> writes:

> I'm trying without much luck to go to an external page and then back in
> Interchange. All this from ord/checkout.html
>
> The purpose is to go to a Payment Gateway that is located on another web
> server.
>
> I can send two links to this gateway: OK and Error. If the payment is
> accepted, it will go to OK, otherwise to Error.
>
> I'm sure Mike Heins has discussed this on the mailing list, but I couldn't
> find it yesterday, and today the mailing list is struck by Infernal Errors!!
> Also, Racke (Stefan Hornburg) has been kind enough to suggest an OK page like
> this:
>
> [tmp url][area href="[process]" form="mv_todo=submit
> mv_order_route=__ORDER_ROUTES_
> ..."][/tmp]
>
> [bounce href="[scratch url]"]
>
> but no variant of this theme is working for me :-(

You need to be creative about the three dots. As you may have noticed, my
answers are often incomplete or mere examples, so the exercise is up to
the reader :-;

Please try to understand what I meant and you may be able to conquer
your problem.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices