[ic] [how] products/categories.html, proposal (?)

Tue Sep 18 09:24:08 2001

Quoting Eduardo Dominguez (edmz@yahoo.com):

> I cant use the normal Cat/Subcat via bar_link sub because the list
> its pretty big. Reducing this list its just not possible.
>
> What I am trying to do is create a categories.html, so that I always
> display categories on my left menu and when clicking on one I get
> the subcats displayed on the main content area.
>
> Has anyone done something similar ? Isnt this functionality
> common so that it justifies a categories.html ?

Good point.

If you look in the "barry" catalog skeleton, you will see that
some categories went to a subcat page. I will look at producing
a categories.html:

    -- with no argument, lists all prod_group/category in list
    -- with argument of prod_group, lists just categories in that
       prod_group

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous