[ic] Please help with pgp issue, please.

Raymond Kirby interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 14:23:00 2001

Don't know if this will work but I hate being ignored also.
check you catalog.cfg
for these lines

Route main  <<EOF
        attach                      0
        credit_card            0
        default                    1
        email                       '__ORDERS_TO__'
        encrypt                   0
        errors_to                '__ORDERS_TO__'
        pgp_cc_key            "__PGP_KEY__"
        pgp_key                  "__PGP_KEY__"
        receipt                    etc/receipt.html
        report                     etc/report
        supplant                1
        individual_track  orders
        track                       logs/tracking.asc
EOF

Set Credit_card and encrypt to 0
I settled for just having the credit card encrypted set Credit_card to 1 for that

if you want the order and the (credit card will be encrypted twice) set credit
card and encrypt to 1

Good Luck