[ic] Please help with pgp issue, please.

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 17:49:01 2001

> > message.  In 4.6.5 I used this below.
> >
> > ENCRYPTOR       /usr/local/bin/gpg -e -a -q --batch --no-tty
> > --always-trust -r gerberb@zenez.com 2>encrypt.error        Payment

[snip]

> In 4.8, it should be simple. Remove all references to ENCRYPTOR
> in your routes (ala the example catalog.cfg in foundation) and
> then put:
>
>     EncryptProgram  /usr/local/bin/gpg
>     EncryptKey      gerberb@zenez.com

I suspect that in your case you will also need to use gpg to sign the key if
you are having to use --always-trust. This is in order to avoid gpg issuing
a warning and asking if its ok to proceed - which may cause ic to stall.

I would be surprised if ic set this parameter by default.

Jonathan
Webmaint.