[ic] mode Error Message when interchange server starts

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 18:11:21 2001

Ivette Mestre <ivtmesic@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
> Every time I restart the server (version 4.8), I get
> the following error message:
>
> "mode" is not defined in %Fnctl::EXPORT_TAGS at
> /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange line 2716
>
> I saw a similar posting (Walid Shaari, did you find
> something?) but no answer to that in the list.

Can be completely ignored. If you don't like it,
upgrade your Perl installation to 5.6.x.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices