Add a Note (was: Re: [ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8)

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 18:17:01 2001

Dan Browning <db@cyclonehq.dnsalias.net> writes:

[...]

> Once detailed descriptions, case studies, user experiences, etc. are
> written then it only becomes a task of "who is going to write the docs to
> fix our very well-described problems?"  At that point, I hope volunteers
> will be inclined to step forward as technical writers (even amateurs).  At
> the very least, it lets Red Hat know what some feel is lacking in a
> specific way.
>
> It really is quite easy to make changes, too.  If anyone really feels
> inspired to help with docs I wouldn't mind hand-holding people through
> explanation of Interchange's SDF document format and how to use diff and
> e-mail patches.

It would be nice to fix the "Add a Note" feature of the developer's website
as it is quite broken if you like to add examples. This could help a lot.

Any volunteers ?

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices