[ic] Help shop doesn't work this morning :(

David Bordas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 08:38:01 2001

>On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, David Bordas wrote:

DB>>Here's a link :
DB>>http://www.teddy-toys.com/cgi-bin/teddy/index.html
DB>>
DB>>the left menu and the links associated are completly funny.
DB>>Yesterday it works fine but not this morning :(
DB>>
DB>>I've done something wrong yesterday evening but don't know why.
DB>>I've modified order_view.html but it isn't this.
DB>>I've modified the variables.txt but this morning i look at the file
without
DB>>viewing anything wrong.
DB>>I haven't modified the templates ( i think not ).

Jim>>What I am seeing are lines with quote marks, spaces, and closing
quotes.
Jim>>Clicking on any of these lines gives me a message that I am not
authorized
Jim>>to access cgi-bin on your server.

?? strange problem
for me i always keep the current page.

Jim>>Have you re-started IC?
Jim>>In the UI, have you clicked on 'apply changes'?

I restart IC and doing 'apply changes' without any luck.

Jim>>Anytime something wierd shows up on your pages, ALWAYS do those 2
things. It
Jim>>can't hurt, and it may fix the problem.

Jim>>If that doesn't fix it, then let's talk some more.

Jim>>-= Jim =-

If i'm looking at the source code the links look like ok :
<snip>

     &nbsp;&nbsp;"<A
HREF=""http://www.teddy-toys.com/cgi-bin/teddy/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category
/se=Brushes/va=banner_image%3d/va=banner_text%3d.html?id=Sccs8gWn""
CLASS=""barlink"">Brushes</A>"<BR>

      &nbsp;&nbsp;"<A
HREF=""http://www.teddy-toys.com/cgi-bin/teddy/scan/st=db/co=yes/sf=category
/se=Hammers/va=banner_image%3d/va=banner_text%3d.html?id=Sccs8gWn""
CLASS=""barlink"">Hammers</A>"<BR>

</snip>

Steve tell me to verify the theme.cfg,components/category_vertical and
<vendroot>/catalog_before.cfg.
What i've done without any more luck.

I'll save my cart and reinstall a new catalog.
Then copying file one per one to see whitch one have a mistake.