[ic] Problem assigning permissions to users

Ivette Mestre interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 13:09:01 2001

Couple of things:

- there is a line on interchange/error.log:
Spurious PID file for process 1926 supposedly running
300 seconds.

- trying to delete an order with the same permissions
(not super-user) succeded

Ivette