[ic] errors at checkout with no bold red type - follow up

Tim Watts interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 13:23:01 2001

We seem to have enough information from customers to narrow down this error,
but still don't have a solution. Original submission is shown below.
It seems it is related to the javascript generated for the checkout button.
Occasionally (and I emphasis occasionally, it is hard to reproduce, but is
often enough to think that some orders are lost as a result) when clicking
on the place order button you get a generic browser alert that says it
cannot find the page. Most customers refresh th browser or hit the back
button, then they get stuck in a loop that says errors are in bold color,
and they cannot get past that point.
Is ther any way to replace the javascript?