[ic] Tree Help

Thu Sep 20 08:25:00 2001

Quoting Eieken@aol.com (Eieken@aol.com):
> I have a problem using the [tree] tag.  I made a table with two fields parent_fld and child_fld to use the example text in the ic dox, but even the simple example didn't display what I wanted.  The code is here, and it looks as though it SHould work under the circumstances..
>
> Table:
> parent_fld  child_fld
> 99  a
> a   b
> a   c
> c   v
> a   d
> a   x
> x   y
> x   z
> z   q
> q   w
> a   y
> y   l
> l   p
> p   k
> 99  m
> 99  n
> 99  o
> o   e
> o   f
> o   g

That isn't a valid Interchange table. It must have a unique key....

code	parent_fld  child_fld
0001	99  a
0002	a   b
0003	a   c
0004	c   v
0005	a   d
0006	a   x
0007	x   y
0008	x   z
0009	z   q
0010	q   w
0011	a   y
0012	y   l
0013	l   p
0014	p   k
0015	99  m
0016	99  n
0017	99  o
0018	o   e
0019	o   f
0020	o   g

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry