[ic] Problems with [query]

Thu Sep 20 15:57:00 2001

Problem appears to be this.  Didn't know I needed to create these files:

CATROOT/dbconf/pgsql/section.pgsql
CATROOT/dbconf/pgsql/section_display.pgsql

to make it work.  I found the place where the syntax of this file is
described, but it gives no clue as to where the file needs to be and how it
needs to be named.  The documentation makes no reference to the need to
create these files at all that I could find.

If someone at Redhat happens to see this, please consider including a
section on "Creating Additional Tables" that describes the process of adding
a table to your schema.  I would imagine this is something people want to do
a lot.  It should at least be something that shows up in the table of
contents as line item.

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com