[ic] Another [tree] question.

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 21:44:00 2001

Well I have a tree, it displays, and it looks pretty and I can do some
limited controlling of it.  However when I tried to use the toggle command
previously mentioned, it doesn't toggle anything.  The tree stays the same
and I am disappointed because it submits it and everything but none of the
leaves are followed when I click.  I don't want to resort to using less
efficient methods of making subcategories if this doesn't work.. so please
somebody help.

Here is the code I've got so far.. and it only produces the top parent
elements in the tree.

[tree
table=subcat
master=parent_fld
subordinate=child_fld
start=99
autodetect=1
memo=1
toggle=1
continue=1
]
mv_spacing][/item-calc][/if-item-param]
        [if-item-param mv_children]
        	[page href="@@MV_PAGE@@"
        		form="
			memo=tree_memo
			toggle=[item-code]
		"
		][item-param child_fld][/page]
	  [else]
	  [item-param child_fld]
	  [/else]
	  [/if-item-param]
        mv_level=[item-param mv_level],
        mv_increment=[item-param mv_increment],
        mv_children=[item-param mv_children]
[/tree]

-Brendan

P.S. I know I need to read the former posts before I post myself it seems!
I've asked duplicate questions.