[ic] Admin Interface, Item Options, & Pricing

Kyle Kirkland interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 22 17:26:01 2001

I'm trying to figure out how to make it easier through
the admin interface to associate different prices to
different item options.  I've figured out, by looking
at the foundation demo & the Spackling Knife item
(os28011), that by using the "Simple" option type, you
can define your options in the "Items" section, but
there's no field in this section to enter different
pricing information for these defined options.  The
only way to associate prices with the options you just
defined, is by going to the
"Administration->Tables->options" screen and entering
pricing information there.

How can I get the price field that's found in the
Administration section shown on the Item->Options
section?  Having this would greatly improve efficiency
in inputing item information.

Thanks,
Kyle