[ic] No Left Frame text

Clayton Miller interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 22 21:39:00 2001

Has anyone seen were the text in the left pane of your IC store's
"Home" page does not show the text. The text flashes quickly by and then
the red block covers over it. The text is never seen again like it is
the same color as the box. If you move your mouse over the area the
catagories do highlight.

I attempted to fix this by diffing all files from my working first test
store and foundation demos. All now diff the same except their URL and
store name, of course. Then, I reconfigured the catalog and performed an
/etc/rc.d/init.d/interchange restart. All to no avail. I get the same
hidden text in that frame.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks.
Clayton.