[ic] 4.8.2 and Cybercash config.

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 10:35:00 2001

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Frank Maestas wrote:

> Hello,
> Just started using version 4.8.2. The only trouble I'm having
> is once again, Cybercash configuration.
>
> The test-mcks from Cybercash work fine, so I'm confident the server is
> connecting to Cybercash.
>
> My question is... has Cybercash configuration been changed in 4.8.2, and
> how is it now done?
>
> The symptoms I'm getting are at the checkout page. When I and enter
> credit card info and then submit, the checkout page just comes right
> back (no receipt is generated). I'm thinking that IC is not getting to
> any of the Cybercash scripts. After 2 days of double checking my paths
> permissions, I'm having no luck with this.

Have you checked your error.log?  Both for the catalog, and for IC?

> The Cybercash configuration I used in 4.6.1 are different now. I've
> tried entering info into the variable.txt file but nothing is working.

You could try using the same mck libraries you used with 4.6.1 - this was
the problem I had (with 4.6.5).  SOmething to do with the way the newer CC
libs closed a filehandle.

Also, check out
http://developer.akopia.com/minivend4/docindex/14.08.Using_CyberCash.html

.cfg